Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs
Job Title: Sales Executive – Plastic Bottles
Salary: Very competitive
Our client is an established company that deals with the manufacture of plastic products such as plastic bottles, Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) bottles, preforms, caps, packaging plastic bags and shrink rolls. They seek to hire a highly competent and energetic individual who must be able to aggressively promote the company’s products and generate revenue through sales.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Promoting and Selling the company’s products to realize revenue
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Gathering Market and Customer information
- Identify customers’ needs and propose the best solutions; optimize customers’ accounts and proactively cross-sell and upsell
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory to achieve set sales targets
- Keep track of all customers and preferences by serving as the main contact liaison and maintaining clear customer contacts in a database
- Monitoring database of all customers served
- Ensure optimal customer experience through service given and follow up on all inquiries
- Attend events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Minimum a diploma/degree in sales and marketing or business-related course
- 3-6 years working experience
- Prior experience in selling plastic bottles will be an advantage
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Previous field-based experience is required.
- Good verbal and written communication
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales targets
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Plastic Bottles) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Tuesday 10th December 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.