Summit Recruitment & Search
Salary Range: 45000 - 50000
Contract Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelors or Equivalent
Our Client, a leading agricultural service Company with a Sub-Saharan reach based near Nairobi, is looking to recruit an experienced Geospatial Engineer. The successful candidate will be responsible for the collection of geographical spatial information and its storage, analysis and presentation. The ideal candidate will be expected to continuously assess new relevant technologies for the customer’s mission and develop the organization’s Geospatial database.
- Project management support for GIS projects.
- Manage, enhance, and support the organization’s geospatial database.
- Geospatial model development & validation.
- Using remote sensing application.
- Analyze the department’s GIS data processing needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in geography, computer science, earth science, or related field.
- MUST have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Geospatial Engineer.
- MUST have excellent numerical skills with the ability to analyze data and statistics.
- Must have excellent IT skills, including the use and manipulation of complex databases and spreadsheets Outstanding team motivation skills.
- Excellent project management skills and attentive to detail.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
Please click on the tab below to apply: