• Determine the value and technical conditions of vehicles.
• Conduct research using the internet and other resources that provide information on vehicle specifications, models and prices.
• Upload vehicle valuation and assessment reports to the company’s databases.
• Correspond with other MOGO staff in addressing valuation concerns.
• Diploma/Certificate in Automotive Electrical/ Mechanical engineering or similar qualification
• Previous experience in the position of Vehicle Valuation Specialist or similar position
• Driver’s licence
• High sense of responsibility, preciseness, ability to plan and set priorities.
• Ability to efficiently work in a fast-paced environment while producing high quality and accurate work.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and evenings.