The Accountant will support the Finance function of the Company in financial management and accounting.
- Minimum Qualification: Diploma
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Duties and Responsibilities
- Data processing using excel spreadsheets and posting to the accounting system.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records and financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Accounts payable and receivables management.
- Stocks management.
- Prepare weekly and monthly management reports.
- Develop budgets and preparing reports that compare budgets to actual performance.
- Cost accounting.
- Filing of accounting records.
- Any other duty related to the advertised position.
- CPA (II) or ACCA equivalent.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Good computer skills especially advanced excel.
- Knowledge of Pastel Accounting system.
- Ability to understand and apply current accounting guidelines and principles.
- Analytical, problem solving, planning and prioritizing, planning & prioritizing skills
- Attention to details, good communication, reporting and interpersonal skills.
- The ideal candidate should be able to report immediately.
Applications should be sent on or before 27th November 2019
Ladies are encouraged to apply.